MILLENNIUM TRUST COMPANY is a rapidly-growing, leading financial services company offering specialized retirement and institutional services. Whether clients are managing corporate retirement assets, running a business or wanting choice beyond traditional asset options, we provide flexible and digital solutions to support our clients’ success. Ultimately, we aim to educate and increase access to investments to help our clients on their journey to retirement readiness, but do not provide investment advice.
Millennium Trust has experienced year-to-year double digit growth and prides itself on its strong, progressive culture. We have been recognized for our tremendous growth on lists, such as Crain’s Fast 50 and Inc. 5000, and have also been recognized for our positive workplace culture on the 2019 Best Places to Work in Illinois list, as well as the 2019 Model Workplace Award and 2018 Champion for Young Professionals Award from the Greater Oak Brook Chamber of Commerce. Millennium Trust employees live out the values of Do Right, Excel, Collaborate, Innovate and Celebrate and deliver the brand promise of going “Above and Beyond,” so each client experiences the highest level of service.
We are always looking to expand our growing team with dynamic and enthusiastic individuals. If you enjoy a collaborative, fun environment that encourages career development, Millennium Trust is the place for you!
The Accounts Services Account Administrator is responsible for opening new accounts, verifying and processing maintenance to existing accounts, supporting external and internal clients and resolving related account issues. The position requires a thorough knowledge of all types of accounts ownerships and classifications while adhering to applicable IRS rules and regulations. The role also assumes the primary responsibility of interacting with all internal departments to resolve client requests or answer any inquiries.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review and process new account opening documentation and account maintenance requests for new and existing accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Review and evaluate request forms and other paperwork for completeness
- Perform processes to ensure client accounts comply with the Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- Respond to internal and external email/phone inquiries and manage inquiries received through the CRM system
- Communicate issues that arise to internal teams and external clients, and follow-up for timely resolution
- Assist in reviewing and creating department policies and procedures
- Prepare and mail client correspondence
- Ensure that all processing consistently meets established service levels and adheres to policies and procedures
- Any other tasks or projects as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience
- Be detail-oriented, organized and dependable
- Have the ability to type, enter data and perform other duties quickly and accurately
- Work independently and be proactive in seeking additional work as time allows
- Have the ability to both prioritize and manage multiple tasks to completion
- Be proactive and analytical, able to solve problems and propose resolutions
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Operate with a high sense of responsibility and conscientiousness in delivering results
- Be optimistic with a consistently positive and flexible attitude
- Have strong computer aptitude and proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, particularly Word mail merge functionality
- IRA knowledge and experience with alternative investments and data archival systems a plus
- Overtime as required