Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
- Answering complex inquires for all types of Account Analysis requests in support of account managers, branches, and Transaction Banking(TB).
- Perform data entry with 100% accuracy using multiple screens for transactions requested via emails or AMDOCS from TB associates, Account Mangers/Officers, and bank officers, including: Billable unit changes volume/dollar transactions, CLT and DDA setups and changes.
- Provide backup documentation and statement/report copies as requested by users.
- Daily responsibilities include processing debits and credit transactions using PeopleSoft and OLE, balancing general ledger entries for various RC's and resolving any out of balance conditions.
- Manage cases and dialogues in AMDOCS and include applicable notes, take messages and/or relay information as appropriate.
- In the absence of the work director or supervisor demonstrates self-reliance and responsiveness to business partners.
High school diploma, 2 years banking or Account Analysis experience, Basic accounting skills.
Excellent telephone techniques and etiquette.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to handle heavy work volumes with 100% accuracy.
Ability to work in fast paced, production, environment .
Ability to work flexible work schedule.
Ability to work independently and possess initiative for self -growth; Self-starter.
Typing 25-35 wpm 10 key Dexterity PC knowledge of MS Office.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.