Job Title: Account Associate – Grand Island Office
Salary Range: Up to $15 an hour
Work Days/Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
The Account Associate is responsible for contacting consumers and performing skip tracing techniques in order to locate consumer’s assets so company may collect on the debt.
No experience necessary, we have an extensive training program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of an ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE:
- Utilize various skip tracing techniques to locate right parties
- Overcome stalls and objections and suggest money sources for debt payment
- The Account Associate will execute verbal skip tracing procedures when non-right party is reached. This includes asking for home address, home telephone number, and place of employment.
- Utilize the scripted opening when the right party is reached. This includes identifying the consumer, identifying company, and asking for payment on the account.
- Update the customer record with new information, record the call result or disposition; as well as any relevant notes about the call via the menu or narrative section of the system
Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for an Account Associate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree or equivalent experience, preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Call center experience
- Employee must be have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, goal oriented mindset and be able to work in a team environment
- Customer service skills
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Computer and phone experience required
- Employee works in a temperature controlled office environment. Incumbent sits at a desk during regularly scheduled work hours; continuously makes telephone calls using a standard telephone; types on a standard keyboard; reads and comprehends information from a computer terminal and/or written resources.
- Increase your annual earnings by $2000, with our first year quarterly review program
- Full benefit Package, including 50k paid life insurance
- Matching 401K program
- Employee Recognition
- Employee Incentives
- Continuous Training/Development
Credit Management Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Credit Management Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Credit Management Services, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Credit Management Services, Inc’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.