Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About this position:
Foursquare is expanding its world class Sales organization with the mission of reinventing how marketers connect our online and offline world. You are beginning your career in advertising/marketing and looking to combine storytelling, research, and creative skills within the tech industry. You will have the unique opportunity to support a team of Client Strategists and Client Success Managers nationwide with our monetization efforts while taking on key responsibilities within the larger Sales team to grow future revenue opportunities.
- Support efforts across our sales organization working cross-functionally between our pre-sales, post-sales, creative, data, and finance teams to ensure sales efforts are executed to the highest quality and in a timely fashion
- Assists our sales organization with the completion of all request for proposals (RFPs) in a timely and detailed oriented manner
- Analyzes existing campaigns to glean insights & best practices in order to develop new sales collateral for the organization
- Liaisons with finance and legal to manage and streamline our efforts with all contractual obligations to brands and agencies
- Establishes and demonstrates an understanding of the value proposition of our media and measurement products, unique first-party location insights, and tailored sales packages that satisfy each clients’ objectives and needs
- Helps shape the development of Foursquare’s monetization strategy as we build and iterate different marketing strategies for brands by providing solutions that enhance and scale our Sales efforts
- 0-1 years of experience with the hope to establish a career in advertising/marketing/business-development within the larger tech industry
- Excellent communication, prioritization, organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail is a must
- A never settle attitude and a self-motivated team player comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth startup environment
- Excellent with software suites including Apple’s iWork and Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint). An understanding of Adobe’s Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design tools is welcomed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.