What is The Deal:
ClearCompany is a Boston, Fort Collins, and San Francisco-based provider of cloud-based software and the industry innovator in Integrated Talent Management - crushing Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Goals and Performance Management. We are expanding our sales team (rapidly) to generate even more demand for our software!
We're looking for someone who is highly energetic and wants to revolutionize a previously staid industry, while thoroughly enjoying a relaxed office atmosphere, celebratory gifs, and choosing craft beer for the office taps. After consecutive years of high double-digit growth, ClearCompany is delivering an entirely new line of high-demand products, along with a long list of proven products, to the marketplace and we want to tell the world.
As the front-line of our sales organization, you will be responsible for executing on ClearCompany's outbound lead generation strategy. This role operates as a business consultant and will provide you with the opportunity to learn the talent management business, our customers, and our SaaS offering.
What We Want You To Do:
- Drive ClearCompany revenue through hunting, managing and converting leads to opportunities
- Strategically use the most innovative sales tools on the market to engage prospects across industries
- Sell a strategic vision and drive revenue by creating opportunities among prospects in executive-level roles
- Educate prospects on ClearCompany's Talent Management Platform
- Qualify prospects' budgetary information, authority, needs, and timeline
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure lead efficiency
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify and develop additional leads
What We Want You To Be:
- A smart, articulate, and organized sales professional with experience selling into management-level roles or above
- Entrepreneurially-minded and comfortable with having a lot of independence in your role
- A strategic thinker who understands how to elevate a conversation and sell an idea rather than just a feature
What Would be Even Better:
- Experience qualifying opportunities in the SaaS industry
- Understanding of the Human Resources/HR Technology Space
- Medical, Vision & Dental through Blue Cross Blue Shield, 90% premiums for employee and eligible dependents paid by ClearCompany
- 401k plus match
- Long Term/Short Term Disbility Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Flexible Vacation
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Pre Tax Transit Benefit
- Relaxed and Collaborative Work Environment
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.