- Proven track record of developing strong relationships, establishing new clients and closing business in biotech service-based market segment.
- Demonstrated success in ‘consultative selling’ in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of drug development requirements including preclinical and clinical stages.
- Clear understanding of customer informational databases and metrics to define success in selling services to Pharma clients
- Exceptional selling, organization, negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in developing and negotiating complex contracts specifically.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of the unmet customer needs associated with the development of high complex biologic based assays for biotech customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific area required. Science related MS, Ph.D. or MBA (with science BS) preferred
- Experience with Large Molecules desired.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in the bio, pharma, medical device industries, or other related industries
- Experience in developing and negotiating complex contracts specifically
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Diverse, inclusive culture
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee discount programs
- Robust Employee Referral Program
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.