WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Account Director will lead the planning and execution of strategic social media across Xfinity initiatives, including development and management of social media marketing campaigns, support curation of platform specific content and integration into the overall business strategy, channel amplification through paid-media and measurement including analyzing social reports and listening. The position requires a strong understanding of social media platforms, trends and their impact on the brand.
GMR Marketing currently support Comcast with a variety of marketing efforts including; Partnership and Sponsorship Marketing, Sponsorship Creative, University Segment Marketing, Business Services, Regional Programming, Retail, Mobile Tours, Experiential Campaigns and Employee Engagement.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Responsible for overseeing best in class social media marketing solutions
- Act as subject matter expert on relevant social media technologies and techniques and their usefulness across sponsorship assets, brand messaging and communicate the details to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and influence with team, multi-diciplinary agency services and the client
- Manage requests from various client contacts and GMR team members using organizational skills, effective brief writing and prioritization to deliver results.
- Provide strategic social media marketing plans in line with clients needs and implement forward thinking to drive results
- Ability to build and maintain a trusting relationship with client teams, agency partners and vendors.
- Support and manage paid social media campaigns, managing and measuring efforts to meet stated marketing goals and expected outcomes.
- Extraction of business insights from social listening and anaylictcs report to optimize current as well as future programming
- Enhance knowledge of sports marketing and current trends/innovations, while analyzing related social campaigns from competitors.
- Develop, manage and reconcile complex program budgets and contracts.
- Mentor and grow team talent – including training, directing and coaching performance
- Work day-to-day with GMR Social team, GMR Creative team and agencies partners to facilitate high quality of work, meeting of timelines and ensure that client directives are met.
- Create and maintain administrative documents for client reports and presentation including proposals, point of view, recaps, reporting, agendas, and timelines.
- Deliver and set example for superior communications – written, presentation and inter personal
- Managing vendor/partner relationships (media, software, social, etc.)
WHAT WE NEED //
- Minimum 8-10 years agency experience working across all disciplines of social: strategy, content, and distribution in both a paid and non-digital experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to manage multiple client contacts and projects simultaneously
- Experience managing multiple direct reports and demonstrating high initiative and work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and organize complex details of multiple programs while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assess and analyze data to provide insights and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills to varied audiences
- Ability to develop creative ideas and inspire efforts of others to bring forward the best ideas and solutions – brief writing experience required
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week when needed
- Ability to travel frequently as needed