Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Job Description Summary:Responsible for sales and marketing efforts in a specified territory and for growing top line revenue and margin of assigned therapies. Creates a territory sales plan and regularly assesses progress on opportunities. Uses appropriate marketing materials and tools to convey consistent messaging across the organization. Manages the sales process that ultimately results in customer commitment to Option Care.
Researches, develops and implements sales strategies for assigned territory.
Present partnership opportunities to health system leaders, decision makers and referral sources to drive new business growth for Option Care. Quantify value of partnership and financial/economic terms to decision makers.
Prioritizes accounts based on total potential, current referrals, likely profitability, service needs, and probability of success. Uses available information, including internal information and third party data, to understand customer needs and identify opportunities.
Creates and updates short-and long-term account plans and objectives; utilizes to guide actions. Tracks activity and process toward objectives.
Communicates sales strategies to key internal partners, i.e. Clinical Liaison and Branch staff, including soliciting input and feedback on proposed strategies.
Manage multiple internal (CL, Intake, Branch Staff) and External (case manager, hospital administration) relationships and process to ensure customers are set up to succeed
Frequently initiate communication with Clinical Liaison to identify new opportunities and check on progress toward defined goals.
Identifies key customer decision makers and builds relationships to gain access to all decision makers.
Assesses and documents the competitive landscape within the account (e.g. pre-existing competitor relationships, presence of clinical liaison, etc.).
Partner with internal team members (Specialty Sales, Clinical Liaison, RSD, Nursing) who provide specialized knowledge and experience to grow relationships and sales with health system leaders.
Conveys and reinforces elements of the value proposition appropriate for each account and decision maker.
Adjusts messaging based on customer relationship life-cycle (e.g. potential new account vs. long-standing,
loyal referral source).
Obtains a complete understanding of customer needs before offering a solution.
Leverages resources within including GMs, first line managers,
Clinical staff, specialty sales, nursing and other sales roles—to assist in addressing customer issues.
Manage time and schedule to prioritize business growth, and partner with other Option Care partners to focus on service excellence.
Successfully organize multiple, on-going work streams, internal partnerships and growth opportunities.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? No.
(i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.)
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of pharmaceutical or healthcare sales experience OR 10 years of pharmaceutical or healthcare sales experience.
- Experience applying Sales and Marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and services.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting sales data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
Willing to travel at least 75% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Clinical bachelor’s degree.
- Infusion sales experience.
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.