Founded in 1981, TIG is a premier ISO 9001:2008 certified, full-service IT systems integrator with over 30 years of experience providing end-to-end technology solutions. TIG is a Certified Minority Enterprise and a Corporate Plus® member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). In addition to the company’s headquarters in San Diego, TIG has offices and presence located throughout the U.S., along with Global Operations in Canada and China.
We are always looking to add to our highly trained, established team of people including Sales Representatives, certified System Engineers, Pre-Sales and Sales Consultants, Outsourced IT personnel, and Administration Personnel.
Technology Integration Group complies with the ADA and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants or employees. If you need an accommodation related to the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources department at Technology Integration Group.
This is a telecommute position.
Sells datacenter or device technology-based solutions for customer business or vertical environments. Develops and maintains customer relationships, understands customer business environment, identifies customer business objective or problems that can be solved with technology, and develops a plan to sell technology solutions to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts and achieves established sales targets annually.
- Solution selling of technology-based solutions to solve business and/or solution segment problems
- Promotes and sells TIG’s value proposition and solution offerings (Virtualization, Servers & Storage, Enterprise Networking, Security, End User Computing, Unified Communications, Managed Print Services and Cloud/SaaS) to clients
- “Team Sell” solutions with the TIG Technology Solutions Group
- Drives customer engagements proactively with Solutions Practices and Services teams.
- Ability to manage and drive a multi-month sales cycle.
- Develops a list of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from own professional network, OEM partners, trade shows, social media websites, business directories, and other sources.
- Develops robust ongoing pipeline of business opportunities at a quantifiable three times level of monthly quota expectation.
- Establishes and maintains current customer and potential customer relationships.
- Attendance at annual Global Sales Conference is required
- Works with TIG OEM partners to develop a plan to approach prospective customers
- Gains clear understanding of customer business requirements
- Educates Customers of full portfolio of solutions offered by TIG
- Prepares presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Ability to present solutions to customer executives and decision makers
- Identifies and resolves customer concerns
- Provide forecast updates on current opportunities and update CRM on a weekly basis.
- Build a sales plan to meet monthly and annual gross profit targets
Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as TIG Compliance Policies in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- The assigned Inside Sales team focus will be assisting in preparing quotes to your end users and the processing of resulting orders. Main activities include vendor follow up, tracking, and expediting through invoicing to ensure a positive customer experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, unless otherwise specified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 5 years demonstrated outside sales experience preferred, selling Information Technology products (i.e. Dell/EMC, HPE, Cisco, VMware or other IT solutions provider) and Professional Services/Managed Services.
- Minimum 3 years required knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure (servers, storage, networking, software) and cloud & hybrid cloud (HCI) platforms
- 3 years minimum required technical sales expertise selling to the mid-market, enterprise or SLED marketplace.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Various vendor certifications as necessary.
- Driver’s License required
Other Skills and Abilities
- Fundamental understanding of consultative, solutions sales process for dedicated, managed, cloud, and hybrid web hosting solutions
- Strong technical and customer relationship building
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to successfully work as a team and independently
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, troubleshooting with minimal supervision
- Outstanding oral, written, technical and business communication skills
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
We recognize that our employees are our most important assets. Therefore, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that provides for the protection and well being of our employees and their families. Highlights include:
- Multiple Medical plan options
- Voluntary Dental plan options
- Voluntary Vision
- Company-paid Life/AD&D
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Supplemental Life
- Voluntary Cancer / Accident plans
- Company-sponsored Flex plan
- Company-sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- 401(k) Retirement plan Employer Contribution Program
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- Competitive salary
- Our Corporate San Diego location has an on-site gym facility
For additional job opportunities please visit www.TIG.com and go to our “Careers” page. TIG is a Federal Contractor, EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.