Mobile Communications America, Inc. is seeking a motivated sales individual with strong sales experience in the Asheville, North Carolina area. This individual will be responsible for developing, and managing customer accounts. This person will have a good understanding of our products portfolio in the public safety and enterprise marketplace and be proficient in communicating the benefits, value and differentiation. This person will be responsible for managing sales activities which include, but not limited to: prospecting, contacting customers, setting up appointments, identifying opportunities, communicating competitive information, demonstrating products, quotation and proposal generation, closing business consistently and develop and maintain an active sales funnel.
What are the main duties and responsibilities?
- Must be able to work closely within the organization throughout the territory and execute a strategy to maximize both revenue growth and profitability along with building long-term customer loyalty.
- Forecast sales and develop “out of the box” sales strategies.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Report and provide feedback to management.
- Relationship / Account Management ability to develop new relationships and maintain existing relationships with both potential and current clients.
- Maintain and expand the client database within the assigned territory.
- Provide same day follow-up on leads from all lead sources.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience, skills and education:
- Previous law enforcement/public safety experience a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients and prospects.
- Self-starter, high energy, results-driven individual.
- Respond to technical issues, coordinate and oversee resolution of problems.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products .
- Be detail-oriented and able to manage various activities.
- Familiarize self with competitors' products and sell against them.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Possess ability to explain product features and benefits.
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and occassionally dry/arid conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear, utilize lift (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequently utilize near vision use for reading and computer use; be able to operate a motor vehicle.
No Direct Reports
Must have the ability to travel as needed. Some overnight travel may be expected.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. reserves the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.