Evoqua Water Technologies is currently to looking to expand its sale team in multiple locations nationwide!
Looking for all levels of Account Executives/Business Development Managers.
Locations: Alpharetta-GA; East Syracuse-NY, Houston-TX, Los Angeles-CA, Pittsburgh-PA, Schaumburg-IL, Tewksbury-MA, Waukesha-WI
The successful candidate will work in this area to meet/exceed respective sales goals by actively managing an established customer base and selling new business. In addition, you will be responsible for developing both tactical and strategic sales plans for meeting territory sales and growth objectives. Travel expectation is 50% depending on project demands and territory demands at any specific time.
- Manages a specific geographic territory of customers and prospects for new business
- Assists clients with technical solutions to help identify and resolve their technical water treatment challenges
- Develops and maintains plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within customer organization
- Utilizes CRM tools to record customer interactions and maintain customer opportunity information
- Performs client presentations, articulating the value proposition of service solutions and product offerings
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels
- Manages the customer relationship as well as relationships with internal business center partners to ensure the effective development and delivery of solutions
- 3+ years’ business development experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other software will be an important component of success in the position
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record, must meet eligibility requirements to drive company vehicle
- Experience with water & wastewater treatment, vapor control and/or other environmental services in the assigned industries is desirable
- Ability to develop solutions, review design, costing, and installation estimates with the Application Engineering, Project Management, service and aftermarket organizations
- Can lift up to 50lbs, travel by car or air to customer sites, sales meetings, trade shows, regional training or sales meetings nationally with up to 50% overnight travel
- Achieve the required amount of external sales calls as defined by metrics for the sales position
- Ability to work in industrial environments such as petroleum terminals, chemical plants, refineries, construction sites or similar work environments
Account Executive (General)