Account Executive - Business to Business Sales - Houston, TX
Account Manager for our telecommunication customer, responsible for managing accounts that generate revenues of over 1 million dollars annually. Account manager must have consultative selling skills with the objective to increase the accounts total billed revenue by the end of the year. Must be very organized with strong sales skills and experience with handling business accounts. Strong communication skills and able to multi task. Working as an Account Manager, you will be direct sales position, this role generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of telecommunication products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer’s strategic business priorities.
· Experience preferably in the wireline, wireless, data and/or telecommunications industry with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting quota and solution selling/account management
· With the assistance of support resources, identifies sales opportunities solutions for customers.
· Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects. Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers.
· Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers. Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver value-added business solutions.
· Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
· Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
· Sells in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
· Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
· Responds to customer’s interpersonal and business needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Owns the account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
· Demonstrates progressive record of sales achievement.
Hourly plus one of the top commission structures in the industry
Keywords: Sales, Account Management,
Full Time, Temp Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.