IN Connected Marketing, a division of Advantage Solutions, is a full-service marketing agency that specializes in Shopper Marketing, Custom Publications and Experiential Marketing.
The Account Executive at IN Connected Marketing, serves as the agency’s headquarter liaison with the client to ensure that the client’s needs and objectives are achieved through execution of strategically grounded marketing programs. Primary role is development, implementation, financial management and post-analysis of promotional programs in conjunction with client and/or customer personnel.
A successful Account Executive at IN will deliver measurable results to the client for their brands through flawless program management. Additionally, they must be able to collaborate effectively to deliver on mutual client and retailer objectives. Results will be obtained through effective communication and superior follow-up with the client, customer, internal agency and all third-party vendors.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Perform project management duties for seasonal campaigns including, but not limited to: program tracking, timeline development and management, budget management and reconciliation, post-promotional analyses, and internal and external reporting
- In partnership with the Account Supervisor, manage production timelines, on-board freelance producers, initiate pre-pro deck development, manage estimates and day-of shoot coordination.
- In partnership with the Account Supervisor and Senior Account Executive, lead FSI brief development and development of associated creative presentations.
- Work closely with project management to maintain timelines for all productions, image and video retouching and FSIs.
- Lead day-to-day budget management for productions and incremental programs and work with Finance team to ensure estimates are processed in a timely manner.
- In partnership with Account Director and Account Supervisor, route documents through proofing prior to Client presentations.
- In partnership with Account Director, develop a process for competitive tracking
- Build and own complete understanding of managed brands
- Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study/Area of Experience: Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience in consumer product, brand or agency (shopper marketing agency preferred)
- 2+ years in project management, consumer promotion execution, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)