PCM is currently hiring Account Executives in the greater New England region. As an Account Executive, you will have the responsibility of bringing in net new logos and selling into multiple lines of businesses (product, software and services) in the mid-market and enterprise space.
PCM is one of the fastest growing national solution providers in North America and have achieved the highest level of certifications from key industry manufacturers such as HPE, Aruba, Cisco, Meraki, Dell, Palo Alto and others. PCM’s mantra is “The Right Technology Delivered”. We achieve this reputation by delivering exceptional service through a best-in-class engineering team. PCM is expanding our team with high-caliber, experienced, motivated, professionals who are passionate about emerging technology, projects and consulting.
We are expanding our organization and seeking Account Executives to join our Corporate Sales teams. This role will be responsible for an assigned territory in the field for a particular business segment. The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships in person and selling professional services and technology solutions to customers on a proactive basis. We are seeking team members with a proven track record of selling technology solutions (Converged Infrastructure, Networking, Storage, Servers and Services) to corporate customers.
You will be working with our field based Solution Architects (SA’s) and Technology Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to help customers choose the right technology products and services to meet their needs. Acquire, manage and grow your customer base create and build consultative, long-term relationships with customers delivering, cost effective technology solutions.
- Account penetration to develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account you will be assigned. Understand each target customer’s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs.
- Engage local vendor field representatives from Cisco, HP, EMC and NetApp. Collaborating on sales efforts and partnerships with target accounts including uncovering new account and new segment opportunities.
- Coordinate with PCM’s Field Solution Architects Category Specialists via joint sales calls and on-site assessments based on customer’s specific needs. Advanced Technology Category penetration and Solution Selling.
- Collaborate with PCM’s Inside Sales Representatives to develop, document and execute account penetration strategies for assigned target accounts.
- Develop product knowledge and sales skills by participating in ongoing product and skill training opportunities provided by PCM and outside sources.
- Identify new accounts and introduce the PCM value proposition to key decision makers within the account. Position PCM’s solutions as a strategic advantage to our customers' long term needs.
- Use quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth. Manage geographic territory using professional territory management skills. Use our Microsoft CRM application to develop and utilize professional account management tools and follow up procedures.
- Provide consistent and timely follow up communication and action steps after every sales call.
- Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Account Managers on an as-needed and weekly basis.