American Home Guardian, a HomeServe company, based in Phoenix, Arizona, was founded in 2003, and provides high quality whole home warranty plans for home buyers and sellers throughout Arizona, Texas, Nevada, Utah and Idaho. The company offers repair or replacement services for appliances, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical, pool/spa, and more primarily through the Real Estate industry. American Home Guardian was acquired by HomeServe USA in May of 2019. HomeServe USA Corp. (HomeServe) is a leading provider of home repair solutions serving over 4 million customers across the US and Canada Since 2003, HomeServe has been protecting homeowners against the expense and inconvenience of water, sewer, electrical, HVAC and other home repair emergencies by providing affordable repair coverage, installations and quality local service. As an A+ rated Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, HomeServe is dedicated to being a customer-focused company supplying best-in-class repair plans and other services to consumers directly and through over 600 leading municipal, utility and association partners.
The Account Executive will partner with Real Estate Industry professionals to educate them on American Home Guardian and the coverages that the company provides. The Account Executive will maintain existing partnerships and establish new partnerships with several different Real Estate companies, agents, title officers and escrow Officers as well as Property Management offices in order to identify and establish potential American Home Guardian clients; all in effort to increase sales of American Home Guardian contracts within a given geographic area.
· Establish and create new relationships through sponsored events and industry required real estate classes
· Enhance business relationships by maintaining top of mind awareness and visibility with industry professionals
· Physically deliver and maintain reasonable levels of company literature at industry related offices
· Schedule presentation appointments with prospective clients
· Facilitate presentations at various locations
· Assist in the development of marketing plans and strategies
· Join and actively participate in industry associations, including participation in trade shows/events as an exhibitor
· Develop and design marketing literature to support campaigns
· Provide a high level of customer service to clients; inclusive of taking calls and orders and following up on service requests as necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related field required
· 3 years of business-to-business sales experience, preferably in Real Estate related industry
· Proficiency in Microsoft office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Proficiency with social media marketing and CRM tools
· Previous customer service experience
· Strong presentation skills; groups ranging from 5 to 50 people
· Skilled in negotiations; aggressive follow-up and closing ability
· Desire to find and build new business relationships; desire to excel within the organization
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently in addition to part of the team
· Must possess a valid driver's license
· Availability to work a minimum 40 hours/week including after 5:00pm or Saturdays to attend industry related events, as needed
· Availability to travel; including 5 consecutive days per quarter on a regular basis.
In return we offer
· Competitive base + commission plan DOE.
· Company car
· Health Insurance, 401K, paid personal time off and paid holidays after probation period.
· Company Cell phone
· Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
· Professional work environment and sales support