Xevant is searching for an experienced and highly-motivated Account Executive. This role is an essential component of our rapidly growing organization. The Account Executive position focuses on creating and maintaining long-lasting relationships with Xevant’s clients. The main role of our Account Executive position is to assist new and existing accounts, and provide client satisfaction by optimizing revenue and encouraging account growth
· Become an industry expert, learn and understand claims data and healthcare analytics
· Maintain proactive and productive relationships with all client stakeholders.
· Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative account management practices.
· Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and culture.
· Identify up sales opportunities with all assigned accounts.
· Recommend ways to enhance Xevant’s product
· Perform consultative work with assigned clients to identify analytics needs and maximizing Xevant’s value for all client users.
· Having a drive to push yourself to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals
· A desire to succeed in a fast-paced growth environment
· A reliable and strong work ethic
· Be able to obtain a high level of respect for the challenges our clients face and have a desire to help them succeed.
· Ability to articulate desired message to sell the product
· 3+ years of experience in the PBM industry or a health care benefits related field.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Experience and proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and typical online applications.
· Previous experience in account management
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proven professional experience with regulatory compliance and requirements including HIPAA
Our team of experts have been delivering healthcare client management, repricing, savings, and client optimization for over 20 years. Today, Xevant is entirely focused on delivering client performance optimization through highly customized software solutions for payers, PBMs, TPAs, consultants, brokers and plan sponsors. Due to the level of PBM and payer expertise each team member brings to the table, we are able to deliver highly-functional and customized solutions to our clients to better navigate and compete in a complex and changing $4 trillion market. The end result is an enterprise software platform that solves the industry’s most challenging data and analytics needs while automating client performance optimization.
In addition to competitive compensation and company-matched retirement plans, Xevant offers its employees a fully stocked food pantry, regular company activities, lunch and learn Fridays, and a casual dress code! We care about our employee’s well-being which is why we offer company-paid health benefits, wellness plans, and standing desks. Not only are you working for a company who values maintaining an outstanding company culture, you are working for a company who rewards employees for exceptional performance with bonuses and other incentive compensation. As a growing company, Xevant is dedicated to contributing to ongoing personal growth & development and providing unlimited opportunities for advancement.
Here at Xevant, we celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are a small company that creates big opportunities. If you’re looking to grow your career, Xevant is the place for you
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Draper, Utah
Projected Hire Date: January, 2020
Xevant provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Xevant complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.