The Legal Account Specialist's primary focus is the marketing and sales of Ricoh's Legal Off-Site services to new and existing clients within a defined sales territory/list of accounts that include both Corporate accounts and Law Firms. Services include: digital solutions, forensics, and electronic data discovery (eDiscovery) solutions. The Legal Account Manager is responsible for a minimum annual quota dependent upon territory assignment. As a Legal Account Manager you will serve as the first point of contact for all customer requirements and will be responsible for maximizing revenue growth.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maximizing revenue growth in assigned account list including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on standards/guidelines and plan expectations
- Serving as a first point of contact for all customer requirements
- Regular activities include prospecting via phone, e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls utilizing the Ricoh sales process; research; follow-up letters/e-mails; interaction with clients and potential clients at Ricoh sponsored, client-sponsored or industry-sponsored events and preparing for and delivering presentations to current and prospective client groups.
- Achieving and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the full line of Ricoh Legal Services solutions and those offered by other Ricoh business units
- Entering client data into a CRM system and leveraging the system to generate additional contacts and sales
- Conducting research of the legal industry and law firms/clients within defined account list
- Assessing jobs at client sites and providing accurate price quotations
- Working in collaboration with Operations, Sales Support and other Sales Entities within Ricoh to ensure total client satisfaction
- Responsible for the generation and delivery of accurate invoices
- Responsible for the accurate completion of paperwork including client job tickets, referrals to/from other locations, activity logs and other paperwork as required by management
- Participation in and completion of all applicable training -- including ongoing skill and knowledge development beyond initial sales training
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires previous outside business-to-business sales experience. Experience with services vs. products preferred.
- A base knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and the ability to consult clients on fundamental methods of data collection, reduction and search methodologies is preferred
- Must successfully complete all required Ricoh training.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.