Enterprise Account Executive
Ten-X Commercial is seeking a dynamic, high performing Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) who possesses a passion for technology, innovative business solutions and commercial real estate. This role will be responsible for managing one of Ten-X’s strategic Enterprise Brokerage Accounts with a leading commercial real estate firm. The EAE will nurture and grow the account by partnering and educating key stakeholders on the unique value of Ten-X’s technology platform. They will do so by building strategic account-based business plans and opportunity analyses to influence adoption and increase revenue growth. This role will leverage their established network of relationships within the commercial real estate brokerage industry, as well as actively form new relationships with key decision-makers and executives. The EAE has exclusive responsibility for ensuring client satisfaction and retention within the enterprise account. This role reports directly to the leader of the Enterprise Broker Channel and is strategic to the long term growth of the company.
• Deliver a compelling value proposition of Ten-X’s platform benefits, and collaborate with account decision-makers to effectively implement Ten-X’s products and services.
• Lead the strategic account planning process, establishing performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
• Achieve agreed upon performance and financial objectives for the account.
• Perform detailed analyses (e.g., market, economic, client) to uncover opportunities to grow the account.
• Leverage existing relationships and establish and maintain new executive-level relationships with key decision makers within the assigned Enterprise Brokerage Account.
• Manage Account Manager’s activity within the assigned account to ensure account penetration and retention efforts are successful.
• Maintain expert knowledge of the Ten-X Platform, staying abreast of product enhancements.
• Promote the Company’s brand through participation in industry and client events.
• Provide regular reports of account activity, and performance and financial objectives.
• Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address client requirements.
• Ensure client satisfaction through constant communications, responding to requests and resolving issues as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must possess a solid network of professional relationships within the top CRE brokerage firms and/or have proven success building strategic relationships with executives and other key decision-makers within the commercial real estate space.
• Strong financial and business acumen to build compelling account growth plans
• Understanding of Ten-X platform and/or other CRE tech platforms and tools.
• Skilled at presenting to and captivating high level executives’ attention.
• PC proficiency with strong bias towards data as a solution.
• Enthusiastic and passionate about technology and innovation.
• National travel is required, approximately 25-40%.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales, marketing or related field, MBA a plus
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in commercial real estate brokerage with a top real estate firm in which strategic relationship building and influencing decision-makers was required.