Are you a high-energy, motivated and driven individual committed to taking on a new and exciting role? As an important member of the DMS team, you’ll be responsible for sales of ON24 Target product into existing customers & new customers. If you’re smart, ambitious, and passionate about selling a marketing solution that revolutionizes the way marketers connect with their audience and engage customers, then we want to hear from you.
Your Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in communication, business, marketing, or related field or relevant experience
- 4-8 years of marketing and ideally some sales experience with a B2B sales at a software company. SaaS sales experience a plus; selling into marketing, corporate communications, and/or training also preferred.
- Experience hosting and conducting customer facing presentations, demos and QBRs
- Experience partnering with sales and or marketing in key initiatives tied to demand gen and closing
- High marketing IQ with proven ability to run a successful program directly tied to revenue
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to ‘sell’ opportunities to prospective customers.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- High confidence in working with clients
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Consultative approach in partnership with our client base and prospects alike
- Partner with Enterprise AEs in driving new business relationships and expanding upon existing products and services
- Assist in RFP process to provide a more tailored response
- Drive internal and external strategy for digital event use cases
- Drive best practices and strategy in executive business reviews with our top clients
- Comfortable in all aspects of marketing as a thought leader
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in salesforce.com
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the market place.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Travel expected to be minimal post-covid
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.