Responsible for selling Canon Solutions America's hardware and software technology-based solutions to companies within an assigned account list and within an established territory.
- Maintains and establishes business partnership with account list, both new and existing customers.
- Prospects for new business opportunities through cold calling, both in person and via telephone, in assigned territory. This should lead to gaining new market share.
- Assists with upgrading existing customers in assigned territory.
- Implements creative sales strategies in order to meet customer needs.
- Performs extensive customer needs analyses and site surveys at customer locations.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, and conducts product demonstrations.
- Established relationships with customer base in assigned territory.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- May require a significant amount of travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- A minimum of 1 year recent business to business, outside sales experience.
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses.
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry.
- The ability to work autonomously and excellent time management skills.