Immediate Needfor Account Executive!!!
***TEAM PLAYER & Customer Centric***
Growing team looking for individuals who want an opportunity with a top rated company to continue career track.
Candidates with the following NEED ONLY apply:
(Also see below for REQUIRED SKILLS)
- TEAM player
- Good work History
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass Drug Test
- Clean Record
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
Outside B2B Sales Representatives to call on mid-market businesses within an assigned territory. They call prospects, set initial meetings with key decision-makers (C-suite), conduct in-depth process analysis and present a detailed and compelling business case.
This requires strong communication, presentation and analytical skills, in addition to strategic closing approaches. Previous sales experience is not required, but a confident, professional communication style, hard work and drive separate the best from the rest. Candidates must have the business acumen to communicate with CFOs and CEOs, as well as with individual users.
Key Performance Objectives
- Strong outside sales reps should strive to achieve executive level sales status in their first year.
- Successfully complete the six-week training program that concludes with a week at the corporate headquarters.By the end of the training period, reps should be able to differentiate the business impacts associated with each product, approach prospects and clearly articulate our value proposition, as well as conduct a compelling technical demo and needs analysis with prospects. They should feel confident in their talk tracks around the use case and executive calls.
- Prospect a minimum of 8 hours every week resulting in new appointments.Prospecting consists of calling warm and cold leads, distributing drops, sending personalized notes, as well as obtaining referrals. Leads are generated from our internal database, marketing campaigns, scouting new businesses within the assigned territory while on appointments, and additional tools.
- Prepare for each sales call.Reps conduct extensive research on every account prior to the first visit. They use various internet tools to fully understand the organization, identify key influencers and decision-makers, and find out as much about prospects’ current needs.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the current methodologies with a complete understanding of the tools, processes, bottlenecks and challenges within their current system.Tools and training are provided, but the best reps ask insightful questions, learn from each interaction, and project confidence and insight while leading these discussions. They listen for key pain points that can be addressed by our solutions. A completed analysis (sometimes requiring more than one meeting for larger accounts) becomes the basis for the compelling business case and financial model included in the quote.
- Ask for the sale.They ask for the sale, overcome objections and involve others (regional managers and managers) when necessary to close the deal.
Manage the initial implementation / transition to platform with a transition specialist.Reps facilitate the transition kick-off meeting and conduct the initial overview training. Once the system is fully installed, they participate in the process and troubleshoot problems. Reps will facilitate strong communication ties and transition key relationships to the sales account manager and
- implementation representative after the installation period.
- Update internal sales tracking system daily.Ensure information is accurate, timely and actionable. Use this data to monitor pipeline progression effectively and identify opportunity to move individual deals forward.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher from an accredited university
- Candidate should have consistent experience working toward a personal or professional goal
- Experience in formal leadership positions within social or professional organizations
- Proven track record of success through promotions, awards and rankings
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Effective communicator with strong business acumen
- Energetic and passionate about personal brand
- Must have a professional approach to daily tasks and carry oneself like an executive
- Comfortable working in a quota-driven environment
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Can pass an extensive background check (criminal, MVR, credit, and drug screen)
Please Submit Resumes To:
or Call 440-842-7133