CompuCom Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc., provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. With over 30th years of experience, CompuCom offers clients individualized experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following role:
Position Summary As an Account Executive you are the foundation for our success as an organization. You’ll work within a territory to sell the value of our unparalleled services and solutions to both new and existing customers. Internally, you’ll partner with marketing to build our brand, our delivery team to meet customers’ IT needs, and our leadership team. We are looking for someone that believes that sales are about results, who has what it takes to close sales, beat quotas and rack up commissions.
- Solution Selling: Consult with clients to determine their needs and work with internal resources to generate multi-product/service solutions.
- Relationship Management: Develop and maintain an effective partnership with new and existing clients to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Proposal/Presentation Generation: Design and present value-added sales proposals to existing customers, as well as to potential customers.
- Customer Focused: Act as a liaison between the customer and the company to resolve issues and ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding of company products and services, as well as those available in the competitive market
- Ask for the Sale: Handle objections and utilizes cross-functional assistance and sales techniques to effectively close opportunities.
- Quota Achievement: Meet or exceed individual territory targets.
Who You Are (Skills/Qualifications)
- 3+ years selling innovative and complex technology solutions, services or product sales.
- History of success overachievement.
- Track record of hunting, developing territory, whitespace & account penetration.
- Technical Knowledge of IT services and products.
- Adept selling to high level decision makers.
- Ability to deliver excellent and innovation by understanding customer’s business model and building roadmaps based on technology needs.
- Established partnerships with OEM Field Sales Reps to optimize joint selling opportunities.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to provide best of breed solutions to our customers with a company win and customer win focus.
- Provide insights and challenge the status quo. Maneuver internal organization and customer organization to achieve results. Build a culture that is committed to positive change.
- Lead and motivate a team of resources to support a culture of commitment.
- Desire to be part of a winning culture with a small company feel within a large corporate parent.
- College BS or BA degree preferred
- Persistence, a demonstrated never quit attitude
- Motivation for success
- Strong work ethic
- Leadership, take charge, assertiveness, initiative, resilience
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Learn more about CompuCom and how our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit us online at CompuCom.com.