This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Snap-on Industrial – Private Brands is seeking a quality individual with a high-level of sales experience and a demonstrable track record of success in sales.
- Incremental sales growth per plan for existing accounts
- Sales growth through new business and new accounts
- Regular use of processes like goal setting and forecasting to track key project and progress with individual accounts
- Creative responsibilities include marketing, product identification and navigating customer resources to communicate with end users
- Exceptional planning, organizing & scheduling skills to service both internal and external customers
- Professionally present (internally and externally) to all levels within an organization sales programs, products and solutions.
- Analyze accounts and contracts for deliverables and improvements
- Develop strategies for growth and profitability.
- Direct negotiations and work with Contract Administrator to ensure compliance.
- Provide exceptional customer service and create solution-driven strategies
- Create accurate quotes, generate orders, reference information via various systems
- Implement expense controls where applicable.
- Prepare requisite reporting (call reports, trip reports, expense reports, customer call documentation etc.) as required or directed by the manager.
- Provide ‘Voice of the Customer’ feedback for improvements and product ideas
- Support occasional trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years OEM or Industrial sales experience, preferably prior experience working with non-automotive OEMs
- Demonstrate success in managing increased responsibility and achieving required goals.
- Strong history of developing and implementing effective sales strategies
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Strong presentation skills, adaptive to both manufacturing and executive level selling
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of driving year-over-year increases in sales.
- Must be PC proficient, including use of Microsoft Office suite products- Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as PowerPoint.
- Must be proficient in the various company and vendor software programs for quoting, ordering and referencing information
- Must have valid driver’s license with impeccable driving record
- This position requires 30-40% travel
- Must hold and maintain all credentials for assigned customer accounts
- Knowledge of the industrial tool market
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Technical problem solving
- Strong team player and work ethic with a commitment to win!
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran