The Account Executive will cover all call points for oncology including hospital and pathology throughout the state of Illinois as well as St. Louis MO and the surrounding areas.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm with some nights and weekends required. Some (occasional) overnight travel required (sales meetings).
The Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining existing accounts as well as closing new business in the oncology, hospital, and pathology specialties. AEs will drive key tests, products and services in the aforementioned specialties and will call on physician offices and hospitals.
Duties include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
* Drive sales in assigned districts through up selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing relationships with prospective customers
* Target and close new business opportunities
* Partner with and notify Manager of complex issues or when full-touch service is required in an associated institution
* Provide problem resolution for client concerns/questions, including, but not limited to, requisition review to determine tests ordered/missed, ask at order entry discrepancy, transportation concerns, technical services inquiries and test code/specimen collection inquiries, missing/incorrect billing information and other billing inquiries
* Provide subject matter expertise
* Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area
* Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. CareEvolve, STORM)
* Prepare and present proposals and bids
* Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
* Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
* Bachelor's degree in a business major
* 3 years of business-to-business outside sales experience
* Must have oncology sales experience
* Laboratory industry experience
* Must have a clean, valid Driver License and a vehicle to use for work on a daily basis.
* Ability to travel within the assigned territory and occasional overnight travel for meetings.
* Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business
* Prior medical or pharmaceutical sales experience
* Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Solid PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Influence, Customer Focus, Negotiating Skills, Problem Solving, Confidence, Drive for Results
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled