We are seeking a Primary Care Account Manager to join our team in Arkansas. The territory will cover Central to Western Arkansas.
Responsible for promoting and selling McKesson's overall product line within a specific service area. Responsible for prospecting new business in the physician office market and maintaining existing accounts.
- Responsible for the sales of certain products and services in the Primary Care sales segment.
- Develop strategies with clients aimed at accelerating overall business processes.
- Develop and execute call plans and key account strategies to specifically add new accounts to the territory.
- Implement McKesson sales strategies, educate and convert the customer base.
- Perform field promotion work, demonstrate products/services, provide assistance in the best application of products/services and manage questions regarding products/services.
- Meet company forecasts and objectives for the territory.
- Master technical and industry knowledge in order to position McKesson's value to the customer.
4+ years sales experience
- 4 years B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven ability to maintain long term customer relationships
- Proficiency with using a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce, ACT)
- Proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Experience presenting to c-suite
- Valid driver's license and clear driving record
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Prior sales experience in distribution is a plus.
- Prior lab sales experience is a plus.
- Strong sales drive and ability to build lasting customer relationships.
- Experience selling a large product line / large number of sku's.
- Experience selling value propositions and technology solutions.
- Experience managing GP's and Margins for a territory.
4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history. McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities.