Founded in 2009, Cyborg Mobile is a human-centered consultancy providing Technology and Management Consulting Services. Cyborg Mobile provides solutions in Experience Design, Program Leadership, Organizational Change, Product Innovation, Digital Strategy, and Consumer Mobile Technology.
At Cyborg Mobile, we use our combined expertise and empathetic approach to build products that delight customers. Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We enjoy learning for fun and staying curious. If you have growth and ownership mindset and can work cohesively with a team, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Cyborg Mobile seeks an Account Executive to support its growing consultancy firm. This is a contract position with opportunity to extend into a full-time role. This role will work closely with the Digital Training Solutions (DTS) team to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base. In this role, your overarching goal is to identify opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into long-term profitable relationships. You will work in an Agile team setting to collaborate, build relationships, and execute.
Specific breakdown of responsibilities:
- Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal.
- Present product to prospective clients.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
- Ensure product supports company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years of experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Possess the drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.