Mobile Bay Consulting is looking for talented and dynamic Sales and Marketing Account Executives, utilizing excellent communication and leadership skills in order to build and maintain rapport with customers. We are seeking aggressive, outgoing, confident and driven professionals.
Position: Account Executive
Our Account Executives will be responsible and accountable for account management/retention management for our clients with opportunities to advance within the company. This position involves one on one sales interactions with customers. Compensation is based on individual performance.
Want to Become a Stronger Leader?
· Manage marketing for client accounts
· Providing sales and marketing solutions
· Customer relationship building
· New customer acquisition
· Consult priority customers
· Client branding- marketing
· Territory management
· Account updates
· Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights
· Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
· Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
· Provide overall leadership and guidance for the sales effort including day-to-day management of their assigned accounts
· Provide coaching and feedback for personnel to ensure they meet sales goals and achieve departmental budget
Perfect candidates must be self driven, have a strong desire to exceed & be willing to grow to their full potential.
Skills and Knowledge:
· 1-2 years experience or training in marketing and sales preferred
· 4-Year degree is required
· Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields
· Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
· High energy, self motivated and passionate about working in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Autonomous and goal driven
· Passion for learning; industry and business
· Enjoy a deadline-oriented environment
· Desire to move forward with your career