Greenway Health, rated the No. 1 Ambulatory Revenue Cycle Management Service in the2019 Best in KLAS: Software & Servicesreport, provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Account Executive position is responsible for proactively maintaining existing customer accounts and acquiring whitespacein an assigned geographical territory for existing customers. The Account Executive will uncover and close sales opportunitiesfor additional Greenway products and services. This position also contributes significantly to ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction and retention.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive revenue by meeting with existing accounts in the geography, understanding their needs, and delivering the value proposition for Greenway products and services
- Sets account and territory plans to exceed sales quota on an annual/quarterly/monthly basis
- Records sales activities in Salesforce.com CRM
- Maintains high post‐sales satisfaction facilitating positive long‐term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers
- Networks with industry influencers, professional associations, consultants and existing clients
- Maintains an understanding of trends/issues within the healthcare industry that affect physician practices
- Works local and national trade shows