Strategic Account Executive
We’ve built the world's largest cloud-based network that is eliminating a $75 billion counterfeit drug problem that leads to 200,000 – 1 million deaths every year and improving the quality of human life by delivering medicines to people everywhere in the safest, most secure, and most timely manner possible.
Healthcare businesses across the globe, including top US health systems and retail pharmacies, trust us to help them deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them anywhere in the world. We need game changers ready to break down business barriers, master new technologies and become trusted advisors for some of the largest and fastest growing health systems, retail and specialty pharmacies in the US. TraceLink is dedicated to helping our clients achieve regulatory compliance and shaping the future of global digital drug supply chain with information-sharing networks for the healthcare and retail pharmacy industry.
TraceLink is seeking a full-time, experienced Account Executive to join our sales team.
The successful candidate will sell directly to existing hospital system and retail pharmacy customers and be responsible for developing new accounts in the region. With a consultative sales approach, you will manage the entire sales process from initial outreach through contract negotiations. You will work collaboratively with a Sales Development Representative to prospect into named targets throughout the US and work collaboratively with a Solutions Consultant to present and demonstrate TraceLink’s solutions and to propose the differentiated value of partnering with TraceLink. This position will require in-person sales meetings and presentations which represent travel to assigned accounts (up to 50% travel anticipated).
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a field sales executive selling software with a minimum of two years selling to hospitals, IDN’s, or retail pharmacies
- Understanding of the unique challenges of the hospital/pharmacy environment including patient safety, operational efficiency, financial pressures, budget cycles and competing priorities
- Demonstrated understanding of and success in the full sales life-cycle: planning, prospecting, qualifying, presenting, developing proposals, overcoming objections and closing sales
- Previous software sales experience with ERP, EMR, HMS, Pharmacy, Inventory Management, Business Intelligence, etc. (SaaS preferred)
- Strategic and Consultative Sales experience is required; Value-based/ROI sales background is preferred
- Proven ability to effectively build and execute a sales plan to achieve revenue targets on a quarterly basis
- Ability to document sales pipeline including sales forecasts, account strategy, current engagements and future planned activities. Confidence using CRM and related sales tools
- Execute customer centric meetings, presentations and product demonstrations both virtually and in person with key decision-makers and influencers
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic startup environment
- Passionate about working in a collaborative team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BA/BS degree required
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the healthcare industry, TraceLink wants to talk to you!