Job Location: US-PA-Pittsburgh
Are you a self-motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Do you want to be in charge of your personal financial success with unlimited earning potential?
Does the challenge of cold calling and securing your financial freedom excite you?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then this may be the sales career for you!
As an Account Executive at PLS Logistics, you will act as a critical resource for your customers, helping ship their freight across the nation, 24/7/365. You will be responsible for all customer interactions. This will all come with the support of the company around you.
PLS is where hard work can make your dreams a reality.
The PLS Advantage
- $1,000 signing bonus
- $40,000 base salary + eligible performance-based UNCAPPED commission
- Chairman’s Club opportunity - Jet-set with the best of the best for being a top sales representative
- Extensiveopportunity for career growth with 11 offices located across the U.S.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) with a company match
- Total compensation package of approximately $51,000.
- Proactively develop a new portfolio of clients through cold calling industry leads provided by PLS – building your empire.
- Take charge of client service issues from cradle to grave.
- Be the trusted advisor to your customer, helping manage their logistics challenges.
- Build and foster strong relationships across North America.
- Be open to coaching and learning while putting in the time and effort to be successful.
- START: Participate in 1 week of classroom training with AETs from around the nation to learn the basics of logistics at PLS Headquarters in Cranberry, PA 15 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh.
- MIDDLE: Hitting the phones immediately in your new PLS office working on your first milestones under your new Sales Group and Satellite Office Leader.
- END: You have hit your initial milestones and have become an Account Executive.
- Direct support from a Group Sales Manager – The vast majority of our GSM's started as trainees, which means they have all sold for us, so you learn from someone who walked a mile in your shoes.
- One-on-one coaching sessions, breakout meetings, and all the tools to be successful in sales.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Education, Experience and Qualities:
- College degree: 2 or 4-year degree preferred but not required
- Sales experience is a plus
- Military experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Competitive “Work hard, play hard attitude”
- Strong communication skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Confident decision making
- Attention to detail
Over its 28-year history, PLS Logistics Services has become one of the country’s leading logistics management services providers. We are based outside of Pittsburgh, PA in Cranberry Township & with offices currently in Jacksonville, FL, Tampa, FL, Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Saint Louis, MO, Philadelphia, PA & downtown Pittsburgh, PA, and are continuously expanding! We have truly grown into a nationwide family.
We take tremendous pride in our family & the work we do. Our people are the lifeblood of our organization. Their passion, dedication, energy, and camaraderie are what make PLS the company it is today. If you are looking for a cookie-cutter, 9 - 5 office job, this is NOT that place. We are not interested in the average Joe! At PLS, we work hard, play hard, and always have fun! We strive to make an impact not only in our industry but the communities we work in.
We ship over one million loads annually across all major freight modes: flatbed, van, LTL, rail & barge, air & ocean. Our customers benefit from our broad PLS Transportation network of over 250,000 trucks representing 45,000 carrier partners, along with Class-1 railroads and major barge companies.
PLS can take you anywhere. Are you ready for it?
PLS Company Video:
PLS Logistics Services is An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program & Drug Screening.