Are you looking for an employer known for integrity, quality and innovation? Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) is a global leader in information technology solutions, and we’ve developed a solid reputation among customers, manufacturers and employees. They depend on us for sound products, honest business practices, and commitment to the success of our people.
Put your sales skills to work for a good corporate citizen. As an IT Solutions Account Executive, you will sell industry-leading Solutions with a focus on Cyber Security, Big Data & Analytics, as well as Cloud Solutions. LRS already has a set of large, successful clients in the Midwest and now we are intensifying our sales efforts.
As an IT Solutions Account Executive, you will assume lead sales responsibility for your accounts. You will spend a significant portion of your time calling accounts as you work to expand new and existing customer relationships. Your critical thinking skills, initiative, and self-motivation will be vital to your success. You will be responsible for following account planning methodologies that will include the use of publicly available information sources to develop and prioritize solution sales strategies based on customer requirements. In addition to your sales responsibilities, you will assist our presales technical specialists in solution design and with demonstrations of the products that we resell.
You will work with LRS Management and Product Marketing Specialists to develop a Territory Action Plan that will define your sales and marketing approach to your account base. As an IT Solutions Account Executive, you will be responsible for a list of assigned customer accounts within your territory and you will be expected to attain a sales gross profit and a professional services sales quota. Compensation will consist of a base salary plus commission, with unlimited commission potential.
• Manage a defined territory by cold calling, identifying and qualifying leads, preparing/presenting/proposing solutions, and closing sales.
• Complete prospecting activities to potential clients, and schedule weekly appointments as a result of your efforts.
• Develop and generate solution proposals.
• Maintain current and accurate records in our Microsoft Dynamics-based CRM opportunity management system.
• Participate in various client strategy discussions with the LRS System Technical team.
• Participate in periodic opportunity cadence update calls with LRS management and key personnel. You will be accountable for the definition of appropriate next steps in sales cycles and for accomplishing them in a timely fashion showing continued progress from identification to closure.
• You must possess the ability to identify business challenges of accounts in your defined territory and be able to demonstrate how the LRS solution (software, services, hardware) will provide business value to solve the problem.
• You will be required to achieve necessary manufacturer solution/product sales certifications within your first 3 months. You will be a stronger candidate if you already have sales or technical certifications.
• Achieve the profit and lead cultivation objectives set forth in your sales plan.
• Develop and implement an ongoing follow-up strategy for potential clients. The follow-up strategy must move the potential clients towards closing business with LRS.
• Understand and follow all manufacturer and LRS rules, regulations and requirements.
• Understand manufacturer products, and the associated sales processes and challenges.
• You must have at least 3 years of proven outside solution sales experience selling security, cloud and/or analytics solutions.
• You should have consistently met or exceeded quota in previous sales positions. You will be a stronger candidate if you have established relationships with potential customers in your assigned territory.
• You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer. No visa sponsorships are available.
• You will be a stronger candidate if you live in the Midwest and you must be willing to travel frequently within your territory. LRS has offices in several Midwest cities, but you are also able to work from a home office. LRS will consider candidates from outside the Midwest who meet even more of the requirements or have a transferable book of business.
Organization Structure and Interfaces: LRS offers a complete line of software, services and infrastructure solutions to customers throughout the United States. A Managing Director oversees this group, with a Director of Sales who reports to the Managing Director.
To apply go to jobs.lrs.com
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.