Federal Civilian Sales
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our team.
Who we are:
IMPRES Technology Solutions is a Federal IT solutions provider specialized in Enterprise IT and IT Security.
About the role:
As an Outside Sales Account Executive you are employed in a position of trust and responsibility. IMPRES Technology Solutions expects that outside AE will generate at least $600,000 of gross margin in your first year of employment. Thereafter you will be assigned a sales quota at the beginning of each year.
Established customer relationships at: Department of Justice; or Department of Veteran Affairs; or Independent including GSA, FDIC, etc.
What you’ll do:
• Proactively promote IMPRES Technology's products and services within your assigned government accounts
• Identify new vendors relevant to your assigned accounts and bring them into the IMPRES portfolio
• Focus on developing and closing large, complex multi-year programs and projects
• Conduct your sales activities in full compliance with all procurement rules and regulations
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Exceeding assigned sales quota
• Exceeding company sales activity matrix concerning:
o Outbound phone calls per week
o Sales calls with customers per week
o Joint customer/SE sales calls per month
o Joint customer/ OEM sales calls per month
o Maintaining a customer profile in SFDC CRM and recording activities
o Development of a strategy plan for each assigned account
o Maintaining an updated pipeline in CRM of all sales opportunities
• To stay up- to- date on emerging technologies
Our ideal candidate:
Education and Experience
• Five Years or more Outside Sales Experience to Federal Accounts
• Previous government contracting/IT sales experience preferred.
• BS/BA Degree in business or other related field and 5 years of experience
• Direct experience working with assigned account set
• Associate’s Degree in related field and 6+ years of experience and/or training, OR 5+ years of experience and/or training, OR
• An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to be flexible, multi-task and be able to remain “in control” during stressful situations is vital.
Position requires remote work and travel up to approximately 70% of the time to customer sites and meetings.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary range
• Health, dental, vision care
• 401k plan
• Profit Sharing
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer