Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real estate brokerage. We are part of Carrington Holding Company, LLC , which owns and operates multiple businesses that cover virtually every aspect of single family residential real estate transactions.
What is the value proposition to joining the Carrington team?
• Increased earning capacity due to access to our 44 state territory.
• Ability to market faster and more efficiently inside the operation.
• Superior service levels offered to the broker as your inside presence ensures every step of the loan process is handled in the most efficient manner possible.
• Professional account managers partner with you and your brokers to add value every step of the way.
• Competitive compensation plans including a base plus commission.
• Alternative products currently under development.
• Excellent employee benefits.
• Base pay plus commission.
The Account Executive Wholesale Inside will be responsible for telemarketing and developing relationships with mortgage brokers and bankers with the intention of selling Carrington products and services. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for cold calling, contacting, and gaining approval for new mortgage brokers and bankers.
- Establish and continue the broker relationship and ensure a steady flow of loan applications for existing and newly approved Carrington customers.
- Advise mortgage brokers and bankers of Carrington loan programs, rates and/or policies.
- Act as liaison between broker or banker and Carrington loan processing staff.
- Assist in protecting Carrington assets through careful ongoing review of broker or banker activity.
- Provide sales management with timely production pipeline reports, projections, etc.
- Ensure all compliance regulations are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated sales performance with a concentration in telesales
- Proven ability to set and reach realistic sales goals
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Proven ability to use independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of two (2) years in wholesale mortgage or as a sales representative.
- At least one (1) year of sub-prime or wholesale mortgage sales preferred.