Hiring in several markets across the country! Our Account Executives offer a breadth of alternative lending products to retail partners who want to grow their business and better serve their customers. We’re looking for experienced individuals who thrive when challenged; inspired to deliver a level of service unparalleled in the industry.
The Account Executive (AE) establishes, nurtures, and retains business relationships with mortgage brokers and correspondents to facilitate the acquisition of a wide variety of residential mortgage loan products and services through our extensive business-to-business network of correspondents and brokers.
- Plan, develop, and execute sales strategy to meet established goals in assigned territory.
- Secure new and maintain current relationships with licensed mortgage brokers. Solicit, build and maintain mortgage broker and mortgage banker relationships. Regularly secures new Client relationships, and successfully guides new Clients though the Client approval process.
- Maintain database of contacts for weekly email campaigns.
- Market Angel Oak products and programs to the mortgage and real estate community.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of and the ability to apply concepts to all aspects of residential mortgage lending, originations, operations and delivery. Possesses refined marketing skills that can be applied to the wholesale lending environment.
- Travel to customer's business locations on a regular basis to review customer's wholesale mortgage needs, resolve any issues and to promote new products. Speak, correspond and visit accounts on a daily basis.
- Educate and guide brokers through the loan submission to closing process. Train mortgage broker and banker partners on loan submission and fulfillment process. Set expectations and understanding of loan process for submission, underwriting, locks, closing and funding.
- Serve as liaison between brokers and operations team. Provide on-going service support to mortgage brokers.
- Assist in resolving customer questions, issues, objections and educating customer about the escalation process
- Communicate and interact with loan fulfillment centers as necessary to ensure desired production results or that proper customer service was delivered
- Sales and business development of at least 3 years
- Minimum of 3 years mortgage industry experience
- Wholesale business development preferred but not required
- Prior Non-Agency Wholesale/Correspondent Account Executive experience
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PP, etc)
- Existing broker relationships
Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.