J ob Summary
The Account Manager II, Client Partnerships is responsible for maintaining day-to-day operations for multiple portfolios. Communicates escalated issues to leaders as-needed. Serves as primary point of contact for several internal and external partners. Actions the plans to deliver on portfolio strategy as it relates to credit risk, care center, field team, financial tactics and initiatives. Acts as mentor or coach to Account Manager I where applicable. Other duties as assigned to meet function/business needs.
Manager, Client Partnerships
Essential Job Functions
Portfolio Operations -Serves as a primary point of contact for Credit Risk, Marketing Analytics, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Care Center and Operations. Executes and drives all bank-initiated changes that impact our brand partners or cardholders. Owns and oversees systemic file transfers and client-facing tools. Supports the inventory management process to ensure effective management of expenses and non-campaign related components. Maintains accuracy of store lists, hours, openings and closings. Responsible for delivering all portfolio reporting packages. Works with Care Center to create informational memos. Monitors enhancement marketing and third party marketing efforts. Creates and delivers brand partner meeting agendas. Submits statement messages and graphics tied to operational or legal requirements. Point of contact for the business related to any large scale changes, regularly communicating initiatives to internal partners.
Relationship Management -Develops working relationships with matrix internal partners. Works in close synthesis with peers on Partnership Marketing and Field teams. Supports the Senior Account Manager I in maintaining client Salesforce records and in developing new brand partner onboarding kits.
Expense Management - Manages coding, submission and reconciliation of non-campaign invoices. Ensures Accounting and Finance have the proper insights to accurately forecast. Supports leader in ensuring accuracy of contractual and non-contractual fund setup and tracking.
Bachelor's Degree Marketing or Business (Preferred)
A minimum of 1 year overall experience in Marketing, Financial Services, Retail or Credit Operations Services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Skilled in developing interpersonal relationships
• Motivated to achieve through cross-functional collaboration and innovation
• Experience in planning, priority setting and project management
• Intellectual curiosity
• Consistent demeanor; responds well under pressure while maintaining a positive outlook
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements
• General office
• Minimum physical requirements
This job description is illustrative of the types of duties typically performed by this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of each and every essential function of the job. Because job content may change from time to time, the Company reserves the right to add and/or delete essential functions from this job at any time. Alliance Data card services business
Alliance Data’s card services business develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. Through our branded credit programs, we help build more profitable relationships between our partners and their cardmembers, and drive lasting loyalty . We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers
.. . .