We have an exciting customer account management opportunity available at Mrs. Clark’s Foods (www.mrsclarks.com). With production facilities in Ankeny, Iowa and Hendersonville, North Carolina, Mrs. Clark’s Foods is a leading producer and co-manufacturer of high quality, nationally and internationally branded items within the food industry. We specialize in manufacturing and packaging a wide variety of products, including Mayonnaise, Sauces, Dressings, and Beverages. Mrs. Clark’s Foods is equipped to manufacture products in a variety of traditional bottle sizes, single serve packages and flexible packaging for both retail and food service customers.
Enthusiastic, results-driven people will find a home for their ideas and values at Mrs. Clark’s Foods. We are on the move and right now is the perfect time to join our team and be a part of our success. In support of our local, national and international customers, Mrs. Clark’s Foods is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team and grow revenue within the food and beverage industry. This is a full-time exempt position located in Ankeny, IA, and reports directly to the Owner.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the regional sales and marketing activities of the organization by leading the effort to sustain and enhance Mrs. Clark’s Foods’ position as a supplier of choice within our designated categories. The successful individual will take the lead role with business-to-business relationships in establishing procedures and priorities, leading and tracking projects, establishing deadlines, ensuring quality, consistency, and adherence to standards on all assigned projects, and emphasizing and reinforcing brand awareness.
- Promote, market, assist in product development, and sell Mrs. Clark’s Foods (MCF) manufacturing services and programs to established client base and new clients to grow account sales and achieve company goals
- Manage in-house accounts, vendors and assigned personnel as needed
- Prepare periodic sales reports & forecasts showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Willingly accept and take on new challenges
- Keep current on industry trends and be aware of legislation and regulations that can impact the food industry
- Attend trade shows and conventions as needed
- Develop strong working relationships with internal teams and clients
- Travel may be required based on business needs and will vary in frequency
- Candidate must have a proven sales track record
- 5+ years sales experience in food industry; thorough knowledge of the food/beverage industry
- Driver’s license required
- Excellent verbal and written communications and customer service skills a must
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Must be goal-oriented
- Candidate must have a professional demeanor and be well-spoken
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task, and prioritize
- Persuasive with great conversational skills
- Must have confidence and tenacity
- $70,000 to $80,000 annually with bonus eligibility
- Company sponsored events
- Catered holiday meals
- Casual dress environment--you may wear jeans everyday!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with large portion company paid
- 401(k) with company matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Pre-Employment Drug Screen & Background Check Required
Proof of employment eligibility is required.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for
additional information: E-Verify
Mrs. Clark’s Foods is an Equal-Opportunity Employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled