Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and expansion. Applied has recently launched a new line of products in a major category for both minimally invasive and open abdominal surgery. Applied has been developing and manufacturing advanced surgical technologies for more than 30 years, and has earned a strong reputation in healthcare. Our dedication to delivering the highest quality products combined with our unique business model, allows team members the ability to truly partner with hospital accounts and contribute in a larger capacity than is possible in most sales positions.
This is a tremendous opportunity for individuals who appreciate working on a highly interactive, engaged and supportive surgical sales team. Applied Medical is a proven provider of opportunities for invested, talented performers in both rapid sales growth and upward promotion.
As an Account Manager in the Boise, ID area you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- Exceed quota expectations as established by management
- Manage the full breadth of products in your Territory
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and contacts in assigned accounts
- Provide the highest levels of support and service to your accounts
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- 3+ years of medical/surgical device sales experience
- Experience calling on surgeons, OR directors, nurse managers, clinical coordinators, nurse educators, and materials management administrators
- Professional sales experience with formal sales training
- Proven goal oriented, self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated performance record with clear documentation of success
- Strong relationships and understanding of the market
- Must live in the geographical location of the position or be willing to relocate
- Ability to travel to Southern California for a 3-week training class
- 4 year degree
Applied Medical offers an excellent and competitive compensation and benefits package including medical and dental insurance, flexible benefits account, 401(k) and generous holiday and vacation accrual schedules.