Account Manager |Based in Athens
Position refers primarily to the MEA market and projects in the mobile operators VAS / gamified promotions areas.
The Account manager’s role is to undertake existing live projects or launching new projects and liaising with the main point of contact for clients (mobile operators).
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Collaborate with other company departments to ensure project faultless performance and resolve possible issues.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Analyze Digital campaigns success.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of English
- 1-2 year work experience in account management / client service management preferably in Telecom VAS industry or digital marketing.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experienced in Google analytics.
- Understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiar with data analysis tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Fluency in Arabic or French is a strong asset.
- Experience with financial targets and performance.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- A Private Health Insurance plan
- Clear reporting lines, allowing fast-process in a friendly working environment
- Excellent career opportunities and chance to grow
- Respect of work-life balance
- Work from home policy
Who we are
In Velti we believe that success is driven by constant innovation, R&D and investment in the technology trends. To achieve this we are enhancing our product line and solutions with sophisticated, artificial intelligence algorithms, machine learning and big data analytics. We also believe that a collaborative, creative culture, where every employee feels inspired to innovate and achieve is essential for our success. We therefore invest in the creation of a challenging, dynamic working environment that offers a versatile learning experience to our people as well as significant opportunities for advancement. We have a team of experienced, talented and friendly developers and data scientists with a problem-solving attitude and a commitment to customer satisfaction. It is good to work with people with such a strong focus on getting things done.
For more information about our solutions, you can check our site
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.