My client is looking to expand their team in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
As one of our account managers, you will increase territory profitability and revenue through an in depth understanding of your territory consisting of bulk gases, equipment, and packaged gas products. As our account manager you will leverage resources and processes to disqualify the competitive alternatives. Your primary responsibility will be to attain gross profit growth year on year by increasing revenue and profitability.
- Increase territory profitability and revenue through in depth understanding of territory.
- Prospecting from multiple sources to develop new business
- Deep Customer & Competitor Insight
- Understand customer values/priorities, business issues, and economic factors
Qualified candidates should have a background in the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, finance, or technical discipline
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the industrial, sales, or commercial gas industry (preferred) - chemical or other manufacturing
- Must be able to travel 40-50% of the time.
- A high level of critical and innovative thinking, questioning skills are required to uncover issues and create value for customers
- A sense of urgency and responsiveness to take immediate action to resolve customer issues is required.
- Must have a demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue, prospecting, negotiation, and closing abilities desired.
- Strong business and financial acumen, proficient presentation skills and sound planning/organizing skills are essential.
- Must be a self-starter, goal and achievement driven and able to perform through self and others.
- PC skills required including SalesForce or CRM equivalent, Microsoft Office with Excel and PowerPoint
Please see job spec for full details.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org