Job Title: Account Manager/Sales (IT Staffing)
Location:Minneapolis, MN 55435
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
The talents required for this position include a deep knowledge of the IT staffing and services industry and selling experience to national account type customers.
In addition, he or she must remain knowledgeable about current events pertaining to the industry.
In order to fulfill the requirements of this position, it is highly desirable for the candidate to have - years of business experience.
The education level required for this position is a bachelor's degree.
- Assists executive management with overall sales strategy account development & forecasting.
- Provides support to national account administration.
- Works in collaboration with management to ensure a successful national program, whether owned or serviced by the AM.
- Develops business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in-person meetings, and partnering with vendors or software companies.
5.Maintains a targeted understanding of customer’s business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
6.Ability to understand and anticipate the customer’s strategic plan and propose solutions that will meet their needs.
- Meets or exceeds annual sales top-line revenue and margin goals as defined by management.
- Participates in company efforts to improve the quality of sales organization.
9.Mentors and lead new hires and other AMs.
10.Presents a Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to management each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of the current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off