We are currently looking for a Market Research Manager
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
As a Market Research Manager (Internally known an Account Manager), you will manage research projects for leading companies. You will work collaboratively amongst the team to assist in uncovering and communicating key insights, context and actionable strategies on all the research projects you work on.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from questionnaire writing and research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports
- Liaising on a regular basis with all key internal operations groups (data collection, data processing and results reporting) to ensure that reliable results are delivered to client in a timely, cost-efficient manner
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients by responding to queries and providing updates per client requests
- Coordinate and manage data entry of project costs into our internal costing program based on research target specifications
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills & Experience
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree, master’s level education an asset
- At least 2 years of market research experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; specifically, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic knowledge of SPSS and/or other quantitative reporting tools a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Thrives within a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.