The primary purpose of this position is to create, build, and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers across the country and sell IT equipment and services to those relationships.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific duties from this list does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
- Accurately enter quotes and orders in system and follow through using appropriate resources through completion. Work with available resources (vendors, internal engineers, etc.) to meet customer objectives.
- Gather appropriate information needed for each order and submit as required.
- Meet annual profit targets. At least $180,000 in Profit and $5,000 MRR for year. Reps have 1 year to reach MRR goal.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers.
- Continually prospect new opportunities.
- Conduct outbound phone calls and receive inbound inquiries on a daily basis.
- Regularly engage in onsite vendor and sales trainings to constantly expand knowledge on products and services. Must complete 101 of sales training at MNJ within 1 year of being in position.
- Attend sales meetings and engage in sales contests.
- Participate in MNJ marketing activities and drive attendance to local marketing events.
- Engage with PSS and pre-sales teams for account mapping and strategic planning sessions.
- Conduct customer business reviews as appropriate.
- Present annual business plan and periodic major account reviews to sales management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree required or equivalent experience in technology sales.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT sales.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task on a daily basis.
- Must have the ability to manage time to maximize sales.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with vendors, customers, employees, and the general public.
MNJ is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Donation-Matching Program
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Game Rooms
- Life Insurance
Commensurate upon experience