Position Can be Located Anywhere in Southern Louisiana
- Formulates business strategies to grow overall sales and market share through distribution
- Coordinates activities and resource utilization within the sales organization
- Implements and measures all Rockwell Automation market access commercial programs
- Acts as the single point of contact for each assigned distributor
- Manages the development of assigned distributors and their performance.
- Analyzes account requirements and develops account penetration plans with the distributor to increase market share.
- Resolves market access issues resulting in conflict (i.e. APR violations, etc.)
- Measures distributor performance and implements distributor performance improvement programs.
- Facilitates the implementation of new product launches and promotional programs through the direction of all market access team resources, including the distributor’s personnel.
- Takes an active role in coaching distributor personnel and evaluating their competency in the support of Rockwell Automation products and services.
- Assures that we have a consistent, high level of distributor capability to serve all customers in the assigned territory.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet