Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world’s leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing team of highly experienced professionals, focused on driving new business with an industry-leading solution? Are you a motivated Account Manager with a background in logistics, automation, or engineering industries? We would love to have you join our fast-paced, rapidly growing company to sell complex logistics solutions to some of the largest distributors across the US.
Dematic is seeking an experienced account manager, who is an innovative, collaborative, motivated, self-starter. The role requires a high-energy expert who can expand our Integrator Channel Program in the Western US and pursue new business opportunities with confidence, with excellent negotiation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
This candidate will be able to pursue new and maintain Integrator Owners/C-suite executives to engage as a reseller of Dematic’s products and solutions. They should have the ability to build relationships, build a robust pipeline and help Integrators identify their business needs and work to coordinate the best products and solutions.
Essential Role and Responsibilities
The Integrator Channel Sales Account Manager is the face of Dematic with the Integrator in the Material Handling Industry. The Account Manager represents Dematic by communicating the products and solutions that Dematic brings to the Integrator. This role supports the needs and collaborates with Dematic engineering and solution development teams to provide the best products and solution to the to the Integrator and their customer.
- Develops and implements sales plans for each assigned Integrator Channel Partner.
- Drives revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Responsible for the sales process, including quoting, proposal generation and contract management.
- Responsible for implementation of Sales Tools and Contract Renewals for each Integrator.
- Identifies and pursue new Integrator Channel Partners to achieve channel goals.
- Develops a complete understanding of the Integrators' organizational structure and key influences of assigned accounts.
- Performs Integrator and customer presentations articulating the value proposition of product/solution/service offerings.
- Provides project management and customer service support when needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops forecasts, goals, and operating plans for each Integrator Partner.
- Assist in business development activities to support the overall Integrator Channel Sales team.
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. A degree in Industrial Engineering is a plus. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Typically, 5- 8 years of successful experience in material handling solution sales or in a related field, with 5+ years of logistics and automation experience.
- Successful demonstration of the key responsibilities as presented above.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a high-growth, fast-paced and deadline driven environment successfully.
- Willingness for business travel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
- Training in strategic selling methodology (Miller Heiman) preferred.
- Models our Values of Integrity, Collaboration, Courage, and Excellence.