The Account Manager (Client Support) will be technically focused, team-oriented, and willing to do what is necessary for an exceptional customer experience showing careful attention to details.
Account Manager (Client Support)
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top Silicon Valley Human Capital Management (HCM) organization.
- You will work closely with and learn from a team of seasoned Account Managers, Project Managers, Human Resource Professionals and Technical Recruiters in a fast-paced HCM organization.
- You will manage end-to-end project life cycles and activities
- Have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice
- Enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- Assist with the project life cycle process: manage open positions, maintain and build active and new accounts, schedule meetings, and communication across all levels of the company and with all accounts
- Follow up with existing accounts to understand project life cycles and drive revenue growth while working directly with clients and project managers
- Maintain information in company’s database
- Track project activities and providing account status reports
- Attend weekly staff and other critical meetings
- Provide follow-up correspondence to HR, PMs, recruiters and managers on project status
- 1+ years of relevant Staffing Services, Customer Service or IT services experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Managed multiple priorities and team members with ever changing deadlines
- Outstanding skills in effective problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Highly-organized with strong follow-up skills and the ability to multi-task
- Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- Knowledgeable in MS Outlook, Excel, Bullhorn, Linkedin
Location: Campbell, CA
Contact Javier Diaz for consideration