Paycor, Inc. is the country's largest privately held payroll service provider, growing at more than 30% annually. We continue to grow by serving our customers better than anyone else! To support that growth we are seeking motivated sales professionals to drive the success in the Columbus market.
The primary responsibility is to prospect and maintain potential and existing Paycor accounts. The Account Manager will also be responsible for achieving or exceeding assigned monthly and annual sales quotas within a designated territory; work closely with operations staff to achieve client satisfaction; and maintain required sales reports.Qualified candidates must posses a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Marketing or Business and 2+ years experience in B2B or commission-driven sales. Also, necessary is proficiency in MS Office; excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills; and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Prior experience in payroll services is preferred.
Paycor offers a friendly, professional work environment, outstanding compensation that includes a generous base salary plus commission, an auto allowance, comprehensive benefits and in-depth training on our products and services.
Paycor is a culturally diverse, equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Monthly Auto Allowance.
Specific training and development plan.
Laptop and cell phone provided.
· Four-year degree required, preferably in business.
· 2 years+ prior work experience in business to business or commission- driven sales.
· Prior experience in payroll services preferred.
· Proficient knowledge of PC software and hardware,
including the Internet and Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
· Able to excel in a fast paced work environment without direct
· Strong mathematical aptitude and problem solving skills.