This is an opportunity to grow with a successful and respected FARMERS Insurance agency.
Seeking an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. Opportunity for performance based compensation, once licensed, in addition to base salary. Your salary grows as the Agency grows!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Customer service experience
- Cross-sell current customers auto, home,business and life products
- Experience with PC software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Proficiency with metrics and analytics
- The ability to coach others
- A valid driver`s license
- Must be or get licensed in Property Casualty within the first 60 days.
- Life/Health license is requiredafter PC license within the first 6 months.
If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!