Paycor was founded in 1990 with a desire to provide client-service focused payroll and HR solutions. We have grown over the past two decades into an industry leader with more than 20,000 clients throughout all 50 states. To support that growth, we are seeking an energetic and motivating Account Manager to drive the success of our markets.
The Account Manager prospects, calls on, and sells Paycor products and services to new prospects within an assigned territory. He or she is responsible for self-generating leads through prospecting, telemarketing, sales database management (CRM), and networking. He or she is also responsible for achieving assigned monthly and annual sales quotas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify future clients through prospecting, telemarketing, sales database management (CRM), and networking.
- Call on future clients by phone and in person to present Paycor products and services.
- Develop and maintain referring relationships with key CPA and bank partners.
- Meet or exceed agreed upon sales activity and sales targets. Demonstrate a winning attitude.
- Record sales activity and results in CRM and complete weekly activity reports.
- Work closely with Client Services staff to achieve client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and regular attendance.
- Maintain ethical business practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Paycor is a culturally diverse, equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V