Sales Professionals and Dental Industry Professionals (hygienists, assistants, office managers, dental sales, etc.)are you looking for a dynamic company who has cutting edge technology andcontinued growth for over40 +years? Ultradent, a world-wide leader in dental and orthodontic technology is the place for you!
We are seeking adriven, accomplished professional (ideally in dental sales) to manage our Lexington, KY territory (ideal candidates live in Lexington)
As an Ultradent employee, you can expect the following:
- Medical/Dental (eligible the first of the month after 60 days)
- Health savings account with employer matching
- Matching 401K
- Competitive salary plus incentive
- Car Allowance
- Employee access to discounted Ultradent products
- Five days paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Build loyal relationships with front office staff, hygienists and dentists by offering unique and valuable perspective on the market.
- Prospect for new customers and grow current core accounts to exceed territory’s growth goal.
- Strong prospecting/closing skills
- Must be able to teach, tailor and assert control to obtain and maintain customer’s business.
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to stay connected to new and innovative products
Experience/Schooling or Degree Required:
- Outside direct sales experience in a monthly quota-based environment, dental sales experience is a plus
- Minimum 3 + years, reflecting successful sales experience in a highly competitive market
- BS/BA degree is preferred
Ultradent is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor: For more information please contact us at Recruiting@ultradent.com.