The Account Manager position requires self motivation, competitiveness, enthusiasm, and a passion to succeed in a direct sales position. The successful candidate needs to be a team player. The Whitlock Group''s staff of technical personnel will provide the sales support (design, installation, and maintenance) to meet client needs and expectations. The Account Manager position is the single point of contact for client business development and project performance.
Prior sales experience in computer technology products, information technology, software, office equipment, video conferencing or audio visual equipment and systems helps qualify the candidate. The ability to provide turnkey client solutions should be demonstrated in the resume.
The Whitlock Group offers salaried positions that include commissions and spiffs. There is no cap on earning potential.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A team player
- InfoComm certification is a plus
- 5 years direct selling experience
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Self sufficient and organized